Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vans=Yo Gabba Gabba Collab!

Have you seen the new Vans Yo Gabba Gabba shoes for kids??  We all love them!  But when we found one in Trinoma, they don't have big sizes for kids.. :( I think it will just fit 1-3 Years old kids.. Sad, but I saw new designs so I think (hope!) they'll have them in bigger sizes..  (crossing my fingers!)
Yo Gabba Gabba from Nickelodeon, my kids love them!  They've guested popular celebs like;
Elijah Wood
Jack Black
and Jay Z
Here are the Vans x Yo Gabba Gabba shoes;




1 comment:

  1. My daughter would love the Yo Gabba Gabba shoes! I want to get them for her so bad. She loves watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Nickelodeon NOGGIN. Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network so that she can watch her favorite shows wherever we are! As a DISH Network employee I can even tell you that we get all our channels we watch at home, on-the-go! It really is TV everywhere. Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete