Saturday, March 5, 2011

Therma Shape! -REVIEW

Took my little Andi to her ballet class  at Halili yesterday and then hubby brought me to Envie Slim and Sculpt for my scheduled ThermaShape at 2pm.  Everyone was friendly and accomodating, but they couldn't give me my ThermaShape session because it was still being used.. So they said, instead of waiting for it, they'll just give me the LipoXpress.  So I asked, what is that? Is that better than ThermaShape? How much is it?  

Lipo-X ( Ultrasonic Cavitation) is a , painless,  non-invasive medical treatment that dissolves localized fat through the application of selective focused ultrasound waves. The emission of ultrasound on the skin's external surface procedure creates pressure in the liquid surrounding the fat cells, generating micro-bubbles (cavities) around each fat cell to separate them individually and then later, cavitation occurs within the cells.



These exceedingly high pressure permanently destroy the fat cells, once they are eliminated they are out for good.

Combined with healthy lifestyle and proper diet, Lipo-X will help in maintaining a desirable physique.
  
Is the treatment safe?
Yes, the focused ultrasound targets fats with a pinpoint accuracy without harming the surrounding tissue, blood vessels and nerves in the body.

What results can I expect?
  
Lipo-Xpress promises to take off an average of 2-4 cm in your circumference per session
Recommended intervals is three times a week, at least 6 to 10 sessions for maximum result
  
What will I experience during the treatment?
  During the treatment, a hand held device delivering the ultrasound wave glides over the area to be treated along with the ultrasound gel. Majority of patients consistently report a painless and comfortable experience. Some say it is similar to how Laser hair removal feel when  it hits the skin. Every treatment takes 40 minutes per area.

What happens to the fat?
     Fat is excreted by the body through natural lymphatic system of drainage and further metabolized in the liver and finally exits our body through natural eliminating process.
 
Areas that can be treated with Lipo-X:
  • thighs / saddle bags
  • lower belly bulge "puson "
  • tummy / muffin tops
  • arms
  • buttocks
Not bad, I'm gonna get a better treatment.  I chose to treat my tummy, 'cause that's really hard to lose, thighs and arms are easy.  It was a 40 minute session and I lost half an inch!  Hubby said my stretchmarks faded, I'm not quite sure.. But that's a good start, I still have 2 more sessions with them scheduled on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment