Thursday, March 10, 2011

Radio Frequency

Had my 2nd session from Envie Slim and Sculpt, I had the Radio Frequency.  I lost another half inch, this treatment was a bit uncomfortable 'cause it gets really hot.  You'll need to stop every once in a while.  But I have high tolerance in pain so I think others will have a hard time using this.  No pain, no gain, right?  Oh well, in the name of BEAUTY!  :)

After the treatment I went home and did 2 hip hop abs exercises, 'cause they said it helps more if you exercise after the treatment while the "fats" are still soft for 48 hours.  And no cold drinks for 14 hours.. So I still need to exercise tomorrow morning and then play badminton at lunchtime.  Whew! That's a lot of hard work.. I currently weigh 116lbs, I need to lose 6lbs more.. I'm okay, I'm getting hooked with my exercise!  It can be addictive once you've seen results.

No comments:

Post a Comment