Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Therma Shape!

I saw this ad on facebook with CASHCASHPINOY.  ThermaShape, "Advanced slimming and firming treatment that uses controlled Radio Frequency technology. Effectively combats cellulite or that “orange-peel” look. Contours and shapes the arms, body, back, thighs and calves for a toned appearance. It also effectively diminishes stretch marks. Envie recommends this treatment to those who have undergone liposuction and to the new moms out there who want to regain their sexy figure. This treatment lasts for only 40 minutes".  It costs Php2,500 you get 82% discount with CASHCASHPINOY, you can get it for Php450!  I'm tempted to buy!! I've been trying to lose my pregnancy weight for a while now (I gained 30lbs!).  I've been doing hip hop abs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, while I play badminton on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Although they're effective, I want to lose more weight sooner!  Summer is fast approaching and I want to be ready.   

 I’m fancying this one piece suit I saw on Cocomo Clothing, so perfect!  It hides all my imperfections! Hahaha!  I just hope this ThermaShape is effective.. (crossing fingers!)


 Nice no?

This is what makes me want to lose more weight and lessen my stretchmarks! (aww!)  

3 comments: