Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bargain Finds!

My little girl Andi joined their school's Mr. and Ms. Sacred Heart, so I need dresses and costumes that she'll probably wear once.  That's why I love it when I find something I need that's on sale!  Since sometimes it's not planned so you don't have enough budget for it, but you really need to get it.  Like her super hero costume, we've been looking for one but it's kinda' expensive since she's just going to wear it once, costumes costs around Php 499-599. But thank God I found this Wonder Woman costume from Php 400 now it's only Php 200!
And this dress for only Php 599
This cutie pink shoes at Mothercare for only Php 400
All these were on sale! Found something for me too, Hehehe! But I can't upload them, I don't know why.. Maybe next time..

I forgot to mention, I'm soo kuripot! That's why hubby's getting a little annoyed..

2 comments: