Thursday, February 24, 2011

Andi's Big Day! (Coronation Day)

Hubby wasn't able to sleep because he was soo excited!  He's so worried about everything! And I, on the other hand went to sleep early, 'cause I don't want to feel sleepy for Andi's big day.  Woke up at 5:30 am, I want to get to Andi's school early.  There's not much parking space at her school.. And I'll be the one to fix Andi's Hair and do her make up 'cause I don't want others to overdo it, she's just 3.  She's the youngest among the girls.  And we are so proud of her!

Dressed her up with their "futuristic costume".  I love this dress on her, so cute! 

 with her dance partner/classmate Dax
The Contestants
Andi's Talent Show

Andi's Long gown.. so pretty..


She came in 4th place.. Next time, we'll definitely join a real competition!  That will judge you accordingly and not with money..
My little girl was actually in pain with her long gown.. The straps were so thin and the gown was  too heavy  for her it was weighing her down.  We were so worried 'cause she's really hurt, we thought she's gonna cry and leave! But no, she went up the stage when they were called, posed, smiled and walked gracefully.. awww.. That made me really proud! I never expected her to do that.  

We're so proud of you Andi!!






Although, we already knew who won because it's about how much money you have solicited.  We still enjoyed and had the best time watching our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment