Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First Spa Experience

I'm not really fond of massages 'cause I'm very ticklish!  I'm worried that I may not enjoy the treatments because of that..  But thank God hubby convinced me to at least experience it, 'cause I was complaining about my back, legs, and not having anytime to pamper ourselves because our yaya suddenly went on vacation!

So at last!  Our yaya surprised us after 14 days of absence!  Never thought she'll ever come back!  Finally!  Our much awaited date is finally going to happen.  And so i booked ourselves to Blue Water Day Spa at Tomas Morato.  We didn't make it to our schedule though, but we still went there later.  Hubby had the athlete's massage (Php 800) and cellulite melter (Php 850)for me!  (Double purpose diba!)   We got a couple's room in which you need to add 150 pesos on top of your bill. 

The Couple's Room

The place was okay, it looked like they just opened.  I forgot to take pictures of the place outside.  But the shower room inside wasn't thoroughly clean because the shampoo cover was still on the floor, and they didn't refill the soap dispenser.

I was told that the cellulite melter massage will be harder compared to other massages because they're gonna get rid of them cellulite.  But it was ok though, for my first spa experience.  Because I can only compare her with my manghihilot! hehe!  The only hilot I got after my pregnancies.

Now we're planning to get our next spa experience at The Spa in Trinoma.  Hopefully it's much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment