Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Ms Sacred Heart

Okay, I'm giving in.. I'm so gonna dress up my little girl Andi!  I thought pageants especially this one, is not that important, that she can wear anything, but not! Once you've joined, there's no turning back.   

This pageant is all about the money! The more money you have, the more chance you'll have on the 1st prize.  Me and hubby are actually a little shy on soliciting money to our friends that's why we just asked our parents to give the envelopes to their friends. Hehe! But I don't like the idea of giving the school money to pay for the renovation of their gym.. I was like, why don't they have the money? It's a private school so I guess they'll have a budget for that, why take it on us? Just asking.. 

But hey, we're all getting excited about this 'cause it's the first time for all of us.  But I bought the wrong dress 'cause it was too simple, I didn't know that it has to be a huge gown!  (after I saw the other kids' gowns from the rehearsal) So we had to make a last minute decision, rent a gown! It's a good thing there's a gown rental shop near us, whew! (Saved us from having regrets!) It wasn't as expensive as I thought it was and it was really gorgeous!!! An we found silver sandals to go with her "futuristic dress".  Now, we're really excited!!! 


Oh, these are the dresses, soo worth it!



These are just for the pageant.. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment