Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother and Daughter Haircut

Ever since I saw the Jollibee commercial featuring the Muhlach family wherein Charlene and her daughter getting a haircut.. Remember that?  Inggit ako, I wanna do that with my daughter too..  And finally, we did, yesterday at Fix Salon, SM North EDSA.  Kakatuwa, 'cause it was my daughter's first time to a "grown up salon", (we used to bring her to a kid's salon that only uses a spray to get her hair wet) and she behaved so well..  Walang sungitan moments!    



feel na feel!


behave..
tagal nung sakin.. sabay sana..
 They asked me how old was Andi, I said 3,  "sanay po sya magpagupit no?", I said hinde, basta kaartehan madaling kausap yan! :)   We're so glad she enjoyed it.  I wonder kanino nagmana? Hehe!
 Soo pretty!  She was flipping her hair and making pa cute!  



No comments:

Post a Comment