Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!  It's the Year of the Water Dragon!

"I am grateful for my family and friends, a job to earn my keep, and the health to do it, and opportunities and the lessons I've learned.  Let me never lose sight of the simple blessings that form the fabric and foundation of my life, I am so blessed.  Thank you, Lord!"
Amen.


This year, we decided not to buy fireworks as the kids have asthma.. :(  We just bought each of them horns!  On the stroke of midnight, we just watched the fireworks for a while on our rooftop, the kids were really happy except for Khloe who got nervous from all the noise, she was trembling and asked us to go down.  Poor Khloe, she wanted to watch the fireworks but was too scared of the noise.
 
Fireworks!!
(ang yaman ng mga neighbors! no need to buy na talaga!)

 
Happy kids!




nasuntok na naman.. happy new year dadi!


God Bless the New Year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment