Friday, May 20, 2011

Newport Cinema

Yehey!  We've watched a movie at Newport!!  Last week we saw Fast 5 and last was Pirates of the Caribbean.  I Johnny Depp!!  This movie is soo good, I was smiling the whole time.  We were kinda' missing Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, but it was replaced with a new love team, not with Captain Jack Sparrow though.  The movie's still about deception in any way they can!  So it was all adventure and suspense.  Anyway, they're showing "something" at the end of the movie, no biggie..  Wasn't something that we hoped for though..  Don't wanna spoil the fun, so go watch it!!
from Yahoo! movies
Oh!  By the way, we had some problems with the movie or theater, it was like it's skipping some scenes?  I just saw some movie clips that I didn't see in the movie?? Hmm..

Newport Cinema is operating 24 hours until May 22 for The Pirates of the Caribbean!  I love their theater, so small yet so comfy.  And the seats, because it doesn't make my knees hurt (I think it has something to do with the alignment of the chairs?).

From Newport:

Aren't they cute?! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment