Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 30th!

I celebrated my 30th with my family and friends at home, I totally forgot to take pictures of the food..  Oh well, thanks to my super thoughtful and loving hubby who helped me all through out the party..  Grabe ang PATIENCE, to the highest level!  mmmwah!♥  THANKS BABE!!
♥♥
I made my own cake, by the way.  I just love red velvet cakes!♥





Red Velvet Cake
Thank you, Lord for giving me another year.  Thank you for giving me a wonderful husband and family.  They are everything that I need in my life.  ♥♥♥









I've read a lot about what happens when turning 30, I realized there’s lots of things to do, things to change..
Love is not enough. Although we must love, love is not enough to survive. We must take action to show others that we care, to show them that we love them.  I think I'm losing it, I need to get back into action..  I need to enjoy life more..  I think I'm too uptight.. 
P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E   ~grant me more, oh please..
Weight control is very important regardless of age, but after 30 this becomes all the more crucial as at this age losing extra pounds becomes difficult. So, before celebrating your 30th birthday, prepare a proper fitness plan to keep yourself in shape.  I have one but its hard to stick to it 'cause it's Christmas and then New Year, so I guess I can continue my fitness plan next year! 
Forget-me-not!  I need to do something about this, I tend to forget almost everything!
Time Management, I need to work on it ASAP!

This kinda' serves like my New Year's Resolution...  Hmmmm..  Oh well..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment