Saturday, January 14, 2012

Andi's Toms

We were planning to buy Andi a very comfy pair of shoes, because the last ones that we bought gave her a big boo-boo...  Her Ichigo shoes..


We didn't use socks, 'cause it's prettier like that and she doesn't want them either.  She used them twice already when I noticed her boo-boo..  She wasn't even complaining 'til I saw them..  Poor baby, we weren't sure why she didn't complain about them..  Sayang, soo pretty pa naman..
So, I thought about Toms, they're perfect for her 'cause they're so comfy and fashionable.  Before we even went inside, I know na what to get her..  These purple ones..  Soo cute!!



But as soon as I asked her to choose, she chose this!!  Ayaw nya ng gusto ko!  I was soo excited pa naman 'cause it's her favorite color..  Natatawa na sakin salesladies 'cause I was forcing those shoes to her..  But she liked this..  Now I'm loving them too..


Now, kuya's asking for his own pair!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment