Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Andi = Me


Just the other day, my daughter Andi said something that shocked err, made me laugh..
The  scene:
Khloe came in our room carrying her Ate's old, small, Dora dress, she insisted on trying it so I told her okay, just so she can see for herself that it's already too small for her.
Me: see?  it's too small for you na..  get another dress na lang...
Andi: no mommy, it's okay.. 
Me: no, it's not.  Take it off and get another dress!
So, Andi took it off and sat down with a frown..  
Me: sige na, ikaw na mamili ng dress mo..  that's too small for you na eh..
Andi: EH WALA NA NGA KONG DAMIT EH!!  Wala na ko masuot oh..
Me: (okay, I just thought to myself, WTF!! that's me!  hahahahahaha!)  I just smiled and told her she's got plenty of dresses..  and told her we'd buy a new one, something that she chose.. (promise!)

Told hubby about the incident and laughed at my face!  Well, I laughed too..  Hahahaha!  Made me realize more the reason why we always fight..  She is exactly like me..  Like how I dislike eating, how I always want to go out and buy something, anything..  She's so me..  But smarter, prettier and more maarte!  Hahahaha!  

I love her to bits!  All three of them which all have different traits and all.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment