Wednesday, June 6, 2012

J.Co Donuts and Coffee


Finally, J.Co Donuts on my cheat day..  J.Pops Baby Donuts!  Each donut has different fillings making them more sinfully delicious!  So far, I'm lovin' the Alcapone, Oreology, Blueberry More and Berry Spears but they all tastes good!  I just wish they'd open somewhere in Quezon City, I think they just opened another branch in SM MOA.
i love the whipped cream fillings
they're that small!
happy kuya ♥
Too bad we weren't able to stay and try their coffee and yogurt, we were in a rush for our movie date, Men in Black 3.  We'll definitely try them soon..  And now that I know what I want, I think I'm ready to order the big ones! :P
J.Co Donuts P42/piece, 1/2 dozen P230, 1 dozen P350, 2 dozen P550 and J.Pops baby donuts 2 dozen for P250.

J.Co Donuts and Coffee
The Strip, SM Megamall Building B

No comments:

Post a Comment