Sunday, August 26, 2012

Argan Oil

Tryin' out the Argan oil from Snoe Beauty, I think they have the cheapest Argan oil for only P799.00.  They have lots of branches and an online store, bought mine at their Trinoma branch.
Benefits of Argan Oil:
"Visibly diminishes signs of aging, protects against sun damage, prevents skin dehydration, relief for eczema, psoriasis and acne, helps strengthens nails, reduces visible scars and active blemishes, mend split ends, restores remarkable shine to all hair types, alternative to shaving foams and gels, eliminates stretch marks.

Snoe's Oil for All with Rgan oil is deemed to be one of the world's richest natural sources of vitamin E, which is renowned anti-aging and anti-wrinkle ingredient, especially liked for its antioxidant powers.  Argan oil contains 80% essential fatty acids to help reduce inflammation, squalene to help skin soft, phytosterols to help protect collagen and phenolic compounds to guard against free radicals.

Argan oil has natural antioxidants to aid in repairing hair damage at the cellular level so your hair bounces back to health."  ~Snoe Beauty, Argan Oil

I'm excited to use it on my newly rebonded and colored hair, on my hands since I do all the laundry, and of course on my stretch marks! (hope it works!).  Since I turned 30, I've been adding anti-ageing treatments on my skin.  It's better to prevent them for coming too soon, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment