Monday, June 13, 2011

Losing Weight

Finally, I lost 10lbs!  Whew!  That wasn't easy..  I decided to take it seriously when everybody was telling me "ang taba taba mo na" (even though I just gave birth to my third child!), it was annoying and made me feel really sad..  I know, it's not an excuse.. Khloe was 6 months old then, I can start my diet and workout! 
So I started doing hip hop abs, 5x a week and badminton 3x a week.  Whenever I don't feel like doing them, I had to drag my ass and remind myself the benefits; the cute little dresses (i hate it pag nag ask sa saleslady ng big size.. it makes me sad parin), food rewards sa weekends (ayaw ni hubby ng diet, di naman daw ako sasali sa contest!).  Complete with my gym outfit, my portable TV and I'm off!  (to our room, that is! walang time magpunta sa gym and mas comfy sa house, todo bigay!)..  
It was really hard at first, but when I lost some weight, it gave me back my driving force!  This time, it was hard to stop!  My body craves for the exercise, the sweat and all.  My tummy got used to the small portions that I eat, it’s also because I don't want to get back all the pounds that I lost!  Hihihi! 
Now that I reached my goal, 10lbs lost!  I'm tamad na.. Hahaha!  Bad! I'm back to eating SOME sweets and I can eat more rice kahit hindi weekends, but still keeping up with my routine. Now, I'm just toning down and hopefully I can re-schedule my next Radio Frequency soon..

BEFORE:
Taken December 2010
Grabe!  Taba ko talaga.. tsk, tsk!
Parang na-shy ako mag post ng "after" picture ko.. ?? Hmmm..  Next time na lang..  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment