Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crossfit Experience with Women's Health Pop Up Studio

I signed up for a free trial at CFMNL Pasig thru Women's Health Magazine's Pop Up Studio.  It was the last leg of their Pop up Studio.  I know, it's far, I wanted to try this workout for so long so I grabbed the chance.
I already had an idea of what workout they do, kinda' like my routine at home, burpees, lunges, push ups, sit ups and so on.  I do the same thing but this time it was harder, 'cause I tried not to stop (there were lots of people watching, hehehe!) and I wanted to push myself to see how far I can go, didn't want to waste my time there.
I had a great time, learned the proper form of each workout we did with Coach Mike's 30 minutes WoDs (Workout of the Day) includes sit-ups, lunges, squats, push-ups and burpees.  My legs were sore for 3 days, so it was time and energy well spent!  Hubby was there to support!!  Thanks, babe!
Yehey!!! 
 My freebies from Women's Health magazine, Carbtrim and Enervon.  Thank you!!!

Crossfit MNL
Alabang : +63939-9140743
Fort BGC: +63917-8130339
Libis QC: +63917-5692399
Libis QC land line:(02)6547173
Kapitolio: +63917-7914056
Makati: +63999-9952384

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. family physicians phoenix

    ReplyDelete