Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 19 on My 30 Day Challenge

I’m on day 19 of my 30 day challenge, I noticed that I got stronger!  I used to do squats with 10 lbs on my barbel and now, I use 35 lbs (including the barbel handle weight)!  I love this challenge, 1 more week and I'm done.  I just hope it makes a big change on my tummy..  I still eat like crap on my rest days, thought I deserved it! :D
I love the way Lisa-Marie encourages and gives support while working out, it's as if she's really talking to me!! 
 3rd week, more muscles in my arms! :P  I used to hate arm muscles, but now I am loving them!!  I don't believe in fad diets in getting rid of flabby arms (unless you're aiming to be skinny anorexic!) , I think with proper diet and exercise you’ll achieve well toned arms .   I'll post some of her arm workout soon..
On the last day of the 3rd week, it was just cardio, cardio, cardio, for 40 minutes!!  I find too boring, plus I don't have a treadmill and I hate using jump ropes (I know, it's crazy and stupid but I hate it when the ropes hit me.. ).  So, I opted to do Insanity Pure Cardio (it's been a while).  I was shocked that it kind of got easier and I got faster!  I always end up dead tired after this workout but this time, I had a good time doing it.  Although, I'm still having a hard time doing push ups but I still try to finish it, and I take really short breaks/breaths when I need to.
If I get a decent result from this challenge, I will post my before and after picture and my size too..  (crossing my fingers!!)

Bodyrock.tv's 30 Day Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Kris:)

    hmm im so glad nakita ko tong blog mo, actually, i was looking for WHpopup.. tapos nakita ko un crow pose mo, wow, galing ha, strong arms and core.

    I must admit, diko health conscious na tao, super obvious naman, ngayon lang when i turned 30. I started going to the gym nung Feb lang (this year) i was 213pounds, and now im down to 202, i do 30 min Cardio and 30 mins strength training. I have asthma kasi pero ayoko gawing hindrance un para di ako mag workout, i wanted to try HIIT, interval train pero parang mejo takot ako e, i was looking for health blogs sa mga tips/workouts pero kasi yung iba dun e for promotion lang, not to mention puro mga foreigner, so para medyo may doubt pa ako.
    Nakaka inspire ka kasi you train that hard tapos mother ka pa. I might try yung ibang exercises sa mga links mo..

    Thanks for the inspiration!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bernadette!! Thank you so much for the kind words.. You just made my day!♥ It's such a good feeling to inspire others and letting them know it.. And congratulations on your progress!! Galing!! Proud of you sis, for deciding to change, that must be a big step but you took it! :D Go lang ng go!!
      As for the workouts, mag try ka lang ng iba if you get bored.. you can try din nike training club app sobrang ok din.. basta go with your own pace muna para matantya mo yung kaya mo.. :D Now, you inspired me to post more of my progress too! Thanks for taking time to comment on my site! :D Hope to hear from you again soon.. ♥




      Delete