Monday, April 4, 2011

"Celebration of Dance 2011"

Andi's Ballet Recital was moved to March 31 because the seats were all occupied, though lots of parents weren’t able to get one even though they paid for them already.  And we were one of them..  So they extended the recital for the other recitalists who didn’t get seats. 
Oh Thank God!  I went to Halili at 8 in the morning to get in line for the seats, they didn’t give us numbers so I waited until the releasing time which is 1:30 pm!  Huhuhu!  That was a tiring day, waiting, I had no one to talk to, my phone wasn’t charged!  Oh well, it was worth it, we got the best seats in the house! J 
We just had another problem though, who’s going to take care of Khloe???? We were required to have an official yaya to be with Andi in the dressing room as the room will be packed with kids and other yayas.  But I only have one yaya, and she’s Khloe’s yaya.. L  It’s a good thing my mom volunteered to be with Andi, she was supposed to watch Andi with us at the theater, Thanks ma!
Now we’re excited!!
Andi’s Dance is called “Petit Polka”.

Things to bring:
1. Costume
2. Bouquet
3. Tickets
4. Claim Stub (book)

My excited little girl!

We were asked to bring bouquet of flowers for the recitalists but there were two sisters who forgot to bring their flowers.. I felt really sad for them because they were the only ones who didn't bring flowers, they were just given a few from the other bouquets.. so sad..


No comments:

Post a Comment