Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Giselle Brown Ballet Flats

As soon as TOMS Philippines announced that they have the ballet flats in store, we immediately went to Trinoma.  I was actually having second thoughts on getting one because of the price...  So hubby said, "kunyari ka pa!" hahahahaha!

Happy Valentine's Daddy!! napilitan syang regaluhan ako! :)  LOVE YOU!

I had a hard time choosing..  Leather or linen?  Pink, black or printed?
These flats are slightly bigger than their usual TOMS shoes, but still comfy, buti umabot paa ko.. I got the smallest size..





Wedges from Pill, so comfy!





I bought my pair at the TOMS pop up store in Trinoma, they have different stocks in each store so you have to visit them both if you want to see all of them.  
My Giselle Brown ballet flats!




Satisfied my craving for Chewy Junior!  Yummmm...




And advance Valentine flowers from Kuya and Ate!



No comments:

Post a Comment