Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I baked hubby's favorite blueberry cheesecake..



Valentine projects from the kids..  My kids are so sweet... 






Just like their dad..  Flowers and chocolates from him..  He told me he's not gonna give me flowers this Valentines...  I fell for it...  Hmm.. Just wanted to surprise me..  And of course, I was.. :)  Thanks Babe!



And our much awaited dinner date!  Yummm...


with flowers and chocolates for us!

Sweet..


Seafood Chowder


Beef Tournedos with Creamy Spinach and Roasted Tomatoes served with Garlic Mashed Potato and Madeira Sauce
Paupiettes of Sole with Shrimps and Chilean Mussels served with Sweet Potato Carrot Puree and Spicy Crayfish Sauce




My hot date! :)



Dessert: Chocolate Trio (Chocolate Truffle, Mousse Au Chocolat, and Gateaux de Cuisinier)











No comments:

Post a Comment