Saturday, September 7, 2013

Awesome Find: Sahara Stainless Bottles

Ever since the kids went to school, I've been searching and trying water bottles that are safe and can retain its cold for hours!  My kids love to drink water, but only if it’s cold (who doesn't?!).  I've heard about the brand "Tiger Sahara", but when I checked them out, they were too expensive for the kids to use for school..  And besides, I wasn't sure if they really are effective.
So, when I saw my friend’s kids were using the Tiger water bottles, I immediately asked her about it.  She said they've been using them for years and they're definitely worth the price!

We went back to Trinoma to look at the bottles and luckily, they were on sale!! Yey!!!  We bought a 1L bottle for the boy priced at P2,299.75 got it for P1,700 and for ate, we bought a 0.5L priced at P1,595 got it for P1,450.  They can be used for hot and cold beverages with different tops for each.  The bottles can retain its cold for 12 hours (with ice and cold water), as for hot beverages, I haven't tried it but the package says it can retain them until 6 hours.
1L stainless bottle 
0.5L bottle
For hot beverages (stopper unit)
Extra stickers for the pink bottle top
Now, my kids are enjoying their water even when they're at school.  They don't need to bring an extra tetra pack juice as baon everyday (reduced to 1-2x a week).  Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment