Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Home Workout

It took me so long to do a follow up on my home workout.  Well, I promised myself not to blog about it yet if haven't got any decent improvements. Now, I think I have enough courage to post pictures and blog about it.  It is not easy to lose weight when you're 30+ and have 3 kids.  But I'm posting this for other moms out there who thinks it is all over for them.. Adding some me time to your daily routine is not BAD, it's like choosing not to watch a teleserye and workout instead..
7 months pregnant with my youngest
Year 2011, these was when I was doing Hip-Hop Abs (4-5 x a week) and badminton with some so, so diet.



Year 2012, thought of moving up a notch, mixed Hip-Hop Abs with some intense workouts, tried insanity but was too insane! Hehe! and some badminton.
Year 2013, I noticed I've been doing workouts harder, but it seems it doesn't show.  So, I did more intense workouts (5x a week) combined with a healthy diet.  No rice on weekdays, more veggies, more protein..

It wasn't easy, it took time, patience, hard work and discipline.  I do have those days that I feel too lazy to do my workouts and guess what, I still do it!! That's how dedicated (crazy?) I am! :))  Making myself realize how hard it is to get to where I am now, and I'm not planning on starting all over again!! :))

I'll be posting more pictures and some inspiration/motivation to get you started. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment