Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Before we went out last night, we had to do Plyometric Cardio Circuit at home (we don’t wanna miss our scheduled workout).  Left the kids at home with my mother-in-law, then off we went to Greenbelt to meet our friends.

Starving, we tried to look for Bon Chon in Greenbelt, but it was closing time and it was raining so we decided to change plans and just eat at Banana Leaf at Greenbelt 3.  

Banana leaves as plate
L-R: Penang Char Kway Teow, Malayan Beef Curry w/ Potatoes & Nasi Goreng
Hubby's Plate!
Just in time for the movie (11:20 PM), I thought it was just another funny love story because Steve Carell was in it.  You know, the usual..  But this one was different, it has its own twists, and Steve Carell made me cry!  (hubby still can’t believe he made me cry).  Maybe because the story touched me in so many ways and made me realized a lot (yea, I'm a sucker for love stories).  But he's still funny, actually, everyone was super funny.  Pansin ko lang, uso na talaga ang abs ‘coz Ryan Gosling has one that looked like it’s been “photoshopped”.  Hehehe!  Oh, even the kids were funny and kinda’ weird??  Which was okay 'coz they looked cute and we loved the movie!

Go watch it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment