Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Khloe's 1st Birthday

Khloe's 1st birthday was held at Shakey's MCU, we had the Barney theme.  Shakey's doesn't allow other characters for their parties, it's either Barney or Justice League.  I'm used to preparing my parties from lootbags to prizes, games, everything!  This time I just brought in my own host, chocolate fountain, our photobooth and I made Khloe's cake.  I didn't put any pinatas or pabitin anymore, just what they had for prizes was enough. 
Here are some pictures at the party.
Prizes
mojo baby



Glitter Tattoo


my cake

vanilla cupcakes



my little girl







Our opening Prayer from Engr. Robert Suilan (thank u po!)



happy!

ate and kuya







it's the spelling game!













the magic show













loot bags for the kids





lavander/purple shirts! :)  I love it!
The day before Khloe's birthday, we had to rush her to her Pediatrician for having fever, cough and flu (why does this happen to kids on their birthdays?).  The doctor just gave antibiotics, I think Khloe was feeling better on her party, she had fun smiling at the camera while eating mojos and wafers.  Success! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like an amazing event venue. She is so adorable, happy birthday to her and God bless her! I am sure the kids had a great time here; the pictures say it all. It’s awesome! You even arranged a magician, that’s a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete