Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tattoo!! By Ms. Mia

Had my tattoo session last night at 55 Tinta by Ms. Mia Claravall-Reyes.  I saw this tattoo design on Ms. Mia’s Facebook Page and since then, I can’t take it out of my mind! 
55 Tinta Studio
the first part was really painful..  :(
getting used to the pain..
added some purple..
with my tattoo artist, ms. mia
Before deciding on getting a tattoo, search for a design that you really like or ask for a customized design from your chosen artist, and think about it about a hundred times!  Remember, it’s something that you’ll wear everyday for the rest of your life! Hehe!  Oh, and one more thing, which part of your body will you put it?  Do you want to show it off, or hide a little?  
Getting inked is really addicting, now I understand why one person can’t just have one.    
I'll take more pictures as soon as it heals..

No comments:

Post a Comment