Saturday, August 6, 2011

Khloe's Fondant Cake


The week before Khloe's birthday, Khloe's yaya was hospitalized and we're not even sure, until now if she'll ever come back..  I already planned on making Khloe's cake, it's a good thing my Tita was here to help out, so I was able to make the cake!  :)
I made a 2 tier cake, the base cake was chocolate pound cake while the top was styro! 
I made Wilton buttercream with cream cheese for frosting, I used marshmallow fondant this time 'cause I heard that it's easy to make, and it was, it didn't take me long to put it on the cake. 
I wasn't able to make a Barney figure ('cause it's hard!!!), so I decided to use his colors instead (purple, green and yellow).




For the cupcakes, I made vanilla flavored cupcakes.  I just used colorful cupcake cups and some sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment