Sunday, March 27, 2011

Andi's Moving Up Day

I underestimated my little girl.. I know she was doing well at school, but for the 4th quarter we weren't able to talk to her teacher so we didn't know that she's going to get a medal "Excellence in Literacy".  She was telling me about it but I just thought that she just wanted one because her kuya got one.. We were really surprised with her medal!  So proud of her!  

The Moving Up Day at Sacred Heart School was not organized well.  First of all, there was no one to assist the parents at the gym, because we were assigned already to specific chair with our name on it.  We had to go around and look for our names.  Secondly, everybody was standing and walking around while the ceremony was on going..  But anyway, our daughter's going to dance  and get a medal so that got us excited again.  Of course, she danced so well even if she was the youngest, so energetic!
After her dance, I went up to her to change her clothes.  One of the teachers gave me her toga and flower necklace then I got back to my seat.  As we went back to her for the awarding, I noticed that she was sad (aside from having a slight fever), so I asked why she's sad, she said "she (pointing at the same teacher that gave us her stuff) wants to take my flower necklace, she said it wasn't mine".  Furious but still trying to calm ourselves, I asked the teacher what happened, she said she just took it because Andi's going to dance, LIE!  My daughter doesn't lie!  But I didn't confront her about this, we just talked to Andi but we can't put her back to her good mood... She was just sad the whole time..  I hate that teacher!!!  
Oh well, it just helped us decide not to put her back to that school!  We were supposed to remember that day as a happy and special day but thanks to that teacher Andi will never forget what she did!!
Now, I only have a few pictures with Andi smiling..

(I still can't upload pictures.. will do soon..)

No comments:

Post a Comment