Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diaper: Pampers or Huggies?

Since we had Kian, I've tried lots of diapers!  We've been through a lot by just finding the right diaper that won't leave a rash, will absorb lots of wee-wee (meaning it will last long), won't cut the skin, has non-sticky tapes and affordable.  I noticed that plastic diapers can cut your precious' baby's skin, so plastics are a no-no.  Affordability, they won’t be if you want a good diaper. 
That’s when a friend recommended Huggies Dry Comfort making sure to buy the red one.  So, we tried it and loved it!  It lasts longer, its paper not plastic so it didn’t hurt my baby’s skin most of all he didn’t get any rashes. 
We haven’t changed diapers ever since we had Khloe and I noticed the new Pampers Baby Dry at a Kid’s Bazaar, I think at Megamall.  Didn’t listen much though, I just wanted to get a freebie!  Hahaha!  So I tried them anyway, the first time I touched the diaper, I had a good feeling about it, it was soft and thin just like a diaper cloth unlike the big and bulky Huggies.  It's also paper  so it won't hurt baby's skin and has a non-sticky tape so it's easy to re-fasten, it has a nice print too.  But most of all, it takes away baby’s poop and wee-wee away from the skin!  That’s why you’ll feel the wetness outside the diaper, but when you touch it inside there’s none! 
Now, we’ve switched to a much better diaper.  Pampers!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment