Saturday, March 12, 2011

Barrio Fiesta!

Thanks to Ebay, we had a discounted dinner at Barrio Fiesta.  Yummy!!! Hubby and Kian' favorite!  Actually, it's everybody's favorite!  I ate too much.. Huhuhu!  And we still have 2 coupons left, so we'll be eating more later.  We bought a P700.00 worth of voucher for only P350.00, you'll pay P120.00 to ebay and the remaining balance at the Barrio Fiesta Branch.  I bought it 'cause I thought you can order the combos but not.  You can only order from their a la cart menu.  The vouchers will expire on March 13, so I guess we'll be eating a lot this weekend.. But it's okay, we enjoyed the food!  And tomorrow I'm scheduled for my 3rd  and last Radio Frequency at Envie Slim and Sculpt.

I forgot to take pictures upon arrival of the food 'cause everybody was starving!

Barrio Fiesta's Specialty Crispy Pata!
Kare-Kare
This is by far, the best sisig!
Sinigang na Baboy
and Pinakbet

No comments:

Post a Comment