Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Empire Deli's Grand Opening

Photofun has an event for the grand opening of Empire Deli at The Venice Piazza.  It was a family event so we were also invited to try the new restaurant. We went there early so they can set up the photobooth in time.  While me and Kian waited at the playground, he loved it there 'cause there's a swing and lots of other kids that he can play with.  It was too windy!

Since it was a family event the Empire Deli had Inflatables,
snow cones, cotton candy and ice cream for the guests

They even invited the Philippine All Star Dancers to perform, they were really good! OMG! The girls were so so good! Their hips can move on its own! Hahahaha! Forgot to take a video though, 'cause I was so amazed with their performance.


Some of the Talk and Text basketball players (forgot their names!) were there too, they even had a sandwich eating contest.  The winner got Php 20,000.00 and will give it to charity.  
I don't have pictures with them 'cause I'm too shy to ask.  I hope next time I won't be.. 

Here are some of the burgers that we tried, hubby tried their specialty burger 50/50, because it has 50% beef patty and 50% bacon, and it has an egg too. I'm not a fan of this one, it was juicy but bland.. i think the patty lacks more spices I guess, and I didn't even notice the bacon.. 
I forgot the name of this sandwich but it has ham, cheese, caramelized onions and pulled pork.  I kinda' like this one but too messy to eat..  the fries was okay tastes like frenchies?? The veggie salad was good though, I like its sweet and sour taste.
Their food was okay, I think it needs more identity.. the flavor was too common you can get it anywhere.  We were expecting a more flavorful burger, 'cause it was their specialty.  


Anyway, we had fun. By the way, there are pigeons at 5 in the afternoon and you can feed them!  Kian got excited about it, and waited for them.  Cute!
With our kumare Ces,




Venice Piazza at night..





No comments:

Post a Comment