Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elegant Secrets :REVIEW

Thanks to Ensogo, we were able to try Elegant Secrets at Timog Avenue, Brgy. Laging Handa Quezon City.  We bought 2 vouchers for a foot spa, foot scrub, pedicure and 30-minute massage for only Php250.00 from the original price of Php600.00.  

The front desk was alright, it was dim but it sets the mood.  Then, they took us to our chairs, the place was kind of messy and crammed with all their stuff, it was not a relaxing place.  It's a good thing they took us to another room, it has 4 very relaxing chairs, but they didn't have enough magazines though.  I like to read magazines while having my foot spa.

It was worth our Php250.00, but not if we bought them for Php600.00.  The experience was okay, it was just described with lots of treatments but it was just a foot spa with pedicure.  California Nails and Day Spa can do this too, their pedicure has a little scrubbing too I think for only Php240.00.  The receptionist was accommodating but I didn't like the girl that did my treatment, she was always looking at my feet with dismay.. It was kind of rude 'cause she didn't even told what was bothering her, she just told my nail technician her problem.  Oh well, i didn't bother asking her what was it, 'cause we're not coming back.  California is better. 

I asked hubby to take some pictures;






They use China Glaze nail polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment