Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Go With It!

Watched this movie last night with hubby. I was hoping this movie is worthy, of us leaving the kids at home, I wasn’t that sure about this movie because of Adam Sandler.  I’m not a fan of Sandler’s humor and crazy antics.  But hubby’s a fan, I like Jennifer and we haven’t seen a movie in a while, so we went.  

It was worth it!  Adam Sandler's (Danny) jokes worked with Jennifer Aniston (Katherine).  It was so funny and romantic!  I think I even laughed at the corny jokes?! They looked good together, and Jennifer Aniston is still HOT!!  Okay, Brooklyn Decker (Palmer) was hotter, dapat lang! She's so much younger noh!  I almost forgot about Nicole Kidman (Devlin Adams), she looked great!  And her abs.. OMG! I want!!  She's really a good actress because she can do any character and gives integrity to it no matter what.  You’ll also see familiar faces ‘cause they’ve been on Adam’s other movies all Happy Madison Productions.

So go ahead and watch it! So good! =) Just go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment