Saturday, March 12, 2011

Billiards

We really miss playing billiards, we haven’t played in quite a while.. I think the last time we played was December 2009.  It’s our favorite past time, it’s actually how me and my husband met, at a Billiard hall in Caloocan.  Here’s the real story, it was way back then when billiards was such a hit among Pinoys.  Hubby’s really good at it, while I was trying to learn.  We always hang out at this place in Caloocan called On the snap, a common friend introduced us not knowing that he liked me then ..  We became very close but just as friends, ‘cause he’s really funny, thoughtful and really caring for a friend.. Okay, I didn’t get the hint.. So stupid! Hahaha!  But then one day, he just told me that he liked me.. ♥♥♥  That’s how we started.. Cute!  J

So much about our love story, hubby asked me to go play billiards at Rolling Stone, in Morato.  I miss playing billiards and their Crispy pork “tenga” so we went!  I love hanging out with hubby ‘cause it still feels like we’re just bf/gf.  It’s just unfair that he’s still good at billiards while I looked like a stupid girl with a stick?  Hahahaha!  Anyway, it was fun!  We didn’t even notice the time, we went home around 3:00 AM.  Thanks Yaya!  



The yummy crispy pork tenga! We had 2 beers each and a ripe mango shake!




No comments:

Post a Comment