Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sick Andi

My little princess is not feeling well...  She had a tummy ache slight fever this morning, so we gave her Dolan, I gave her a warm bath (my pedia recommends warm bath even when our kids have fever, it helps lower down their fever), gave her milk and then put her to sleep.  
Hubby and I went straight to the badminton court 'cause we thought she's doing well already, but my mom kept on calling and texting as she was so worried about Andi.  Then off we went home, checked on Andi immediately.  She has no more fever but she said her tummy’s still aching, so her dad massaged her tummy and told him she’s okay. 
Then, I asked her if she still want to go to her ballet practice, she said “Yes”.  I told her over and over that it’s alright if she can’t go to her practice because she needs to rest more, because she might not be able to dance ‘cause she’s still weak, but she insisted!  She still wants to practice!  She just loves ballet so much.. 
Up to now, we’re still not sure if her tummy ache was real or not.  We thought, maybe she just wants more of our attention??  Oh well, it’s better than having a real tummy ache.. Okay, more time for our little ate.. She’s the one who needs it the most..  It’s a good thing kuya Kian understands and Khloe is still a baby! Hehehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment